Texas Towing & Storage Association (TTSA) is a nonprofit state organization of towing services and related companies dedicated to promoting the towing and storage industry. TTSA is the place where all Texas Towers can go for answers about what’s happening in the Towing & Storage Industry. As individual companies, we all struggle to be heard, but UNITED, we CAN NOT be ignored.
The small cost to join TTSA is priceless when it comes to the support and voice you will gain by belonging to the outstanding Association for all Texas Towing and Storage Owners and Operators. We are devoted to serving and protecting the best interests of our industry, to keeping members fully informed and to assist them in gaining greater recognition and profit. The TTSA works to foster and promote friendly, cooperative relationships among all professional towing and storage operations, its members, and governmental agencies. We strive to assist all members toward economic stability and profitability through circulation of information on topics from cost-saving practices to continuing education and training.
Our membership comprises of companies both large and small and we speak with ONE voice for all. No other Texas Towing organization has the visibility, experience and the history of successfully of influencing legislation for the benefit of all Texas Towing & Storage owners.
Please take a few minutes to review the enclosed summary of Member Benefits, and complete the application for Membership. JOIN THE TEAM!! You will not be disappointed!
If you would like more information about the TTSA, or information about joining, please call our Executive Assistant, at 866-924-2088 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
for Membership Application
1-3 Trucks $150 per yr.
4-7 Trucks $250 per tr.
8 + Trucks $350 per yr.
Driver Membership $35 per yr.
( A Driver Membership will get TDLR updates emailed to them. Call 866-924-2088 for more details)
- Extremely active and well respected legislative presence focused on protecting the interest of all Towers and VSF’s at the State Capitol and numerous regulatory agencies
- Information resources providing you with the very latest industry and regulatory news, which affects your business, this keeps you both informed and compliant.
- Nationally recognized training and education offering certified causes in a light, medium, and heavy duty towing, TIMTOW and more
- The Jim Luce Memorial Scholarship
- Consulting and Legal Team
- Significant Discounts on Printing (tow tickets, this is cards, etc.)
- TRAA Certification
- Group Medical and Accident Programs
- Quarterly Membership Meetings held throughout the State
- The Tow Line - our own bimonthly publication
- Web Site provides time sensitive reports and information
Why Do We Need You!
For more months or years, TTSA has been "the voice" of the towing and storage industry in Texas. We have remained successful because of the active involvement of towers and VSF's all across our great state. Whether your company is large or small, you’re input - your voice - is highly valued. Truly, when the towing and storage industry in Texas speaks with one voice, we can continue to accomplish great things.
TTSA - we get things done!
Call today 866.924.2088