TTSA Member Highlight page is to focus on our Active & Allied Members.
Thank you to all our members who support TTSA and our Mission to promote cooperative efforts for increased safety, efficiency and economy in all phases of the Towing and Storage Industry and to Support & Conduct Research, Education, and Informational Activities to increase public awareness of our industry.
Company Name: Johnny Adamick Wrecker Service LLC
How long in Business? 70 years
What made towing your choice for business?
- Successful passed down family business
- Each generation had keen interest in carrying on the family name
- We were the first established towing company in Montgomery County that provided a service that was in need
If family owned how many generations?
- From father to son with a 3rd generation
What type of towing do you do?
- Light, Medium and Heavy-Duty Towing
What do you like best about the towing business?
- Working accident recovery jobs and keeping the roads open
- Assisting our community with integrity and professionalism
- Having some of the most highly trained, certified, honest, courteous, and loyal drivers on our team
- Supporting the community with natural disaster recovery work and towing
- That first responder feeling of helping people during stressful moments
How do you think towing has changed and where do you see your company going in the future?
- Towing has changed with more roadside service provider options
- Towing has changed with the TDLR regulations
- The cost of equipment and insurance has risen
- The towing industry has grown with competitors
I see the company being passed to my only grandchild Meadow Adamick. I see her incorporating a more versatile business with her strong tow company upbringing. I see this company finding a future for more female drivers and tow company owners, in this male-dominated tow industry.
Anything else you would like us to highlight about your business?
- Adamick wrecker and salvage yard established by Phillip Adamick in 1950 originally known as Adamick Wrecker Service
- Operate in Montgomery and Walker County
- Currently family operating by Johnny Adamick Sr, John Adamick Jr & Shae Adamick
- We provide roadside services along with towing
- Converted to a one stop shop of collision towing to Heavy Truck Paint & Body
- Texas AAA provider since 2013